Nearly 24 hrs without sleep and I'm leaving for sek hao's place soon.
Can't make myself believe that the nxt time I come back home, the girls won't be in Brunei anymore.
This thought is unbearable.
The 3 closest friends...us, CAPS, CAKOIs, angels (heheeeeeeeeee) =p
But I'm so glad 3 of them are going to the same country, same place, same Uni!
It makes visiting them easy weasy for me! hehe
I'll definitely try my bestest best to visit them before I leave for UK =(
This morning, I went to Mindef to collect the forms for medical check-up.
Sigh, the soldiers at the post like to tease girls but what can I do besides ignore them?
In the afternoon, I went to Sek Hao's place to make cards for the girls.
Wei, Val & Su came too but Su only stayed for a while.
At around 4, Share called and told me she wanted to get a haircut.
Wei & I went to pick her up and we all went to the Mall.
SHare's hair is no longer curly! It's straight and shoulder-length.
I like it v much!
After that, I treated them to Swensons. We had ice cream. yum yum, just a lil too sweet.
Share & I shopped around and I bought materials for baju kurung.
Only have 3 at home that I can use for attachment.
Now I can make one more, and Wen lended me 2 of hers.
At night , Wei & I went to Wen's place for a while.
Her auntie, uncle and cousin was there. Lil Ryan..so cute.
After he warmed up, he came in the room to play with me for a while and he gave me 2 hugs & 2 kisses on the cheek.
When he kisses, there's the "Mwahhhh smooooooch" sound...sooo cute!!
I cried when we were abt to leave Wen's house.
My best friend for more than a decade!
How many ppl can have this kind of friendship?
I nvr want our friendship to end.
I don't wanna be selfish and hope for them to stay...coz getting the scholarship is a big deal & a great honour.
I'm so proud of them. Deep inside my heart, I know this is the best for them.
No matter how much it's gonna hurt, I have to understand that it's for their future.
Just like when Kc & Fad left. I was upset, but I know they're not there to enjoy but to study.
When everyone graduates, we're gonna come back to Brunei.
We'll have lots of time to hang out.
How nice!!
After Wen's place, we went to Az's place.
Chee Hau & Nick were already there.
Az had 2 big luggages and 2 smaller ones. So heavy.
We hung out in her room.
Chee Hau keeps making funny, yellow jokes =p
I forgot what we were talking about.. I think it was smthg about what we wear to sleep
then when the boys said they don't wear anything, I tried to be funny and said "ME TOO!"
haha...i won't forget the look on their faces..funnnnny
Then Chee Hau said "Ohhh...no wonder I smell smthg when I lie down on ur bed the other day! Breast!"
hahaha...funny
then we asked "What do breasts smell like?"
Wei said "Smells like MILK"
hahahahaha....silly boys!!!!
Suresh also came and we stayed till near midnight before going to Share's place.
When we reached Share's place, the boys were hungry so we went to TK to have supper.
I had the Fried Kway Teow with Seham...not bad!
After that, we went back to SHare's place. Su had to go home coz it was past 2 am already.
Chee Hau got bored..or should I say cheeky and started creating puggy porn.
He took Share's stuffed puggy and started playing with it.
They filmed it down.
Hahaha :P i have to admit it's funny
They made a few videos. I told them to send to Fad & Kc..spread the laughter!!
Nick laughed so hard that he crawled...and while he was crawling, he didn't notice that SHare's cupboard was opened...so "BAMMMMMMMM" he hit his head!
Haha, that made Share & I laughed even louder.
Wei & CHee Hau went home at around 3.30am.
Nick, Share & I went cruising.
First, we went to Jerudong, then Muara Town, Tanah Jambu, Salambigar,Jln Muara, Bandar & Subok!
At one point, we were talking about ghosts and the STPRI incident and we were a lil scared in the car.
The ride was enjoyable though.
I forgot to bring my gate remote control out so we stayed in the car to chit chat while waiting for 5.15am to come...the time my dad wakes up!
They came in and had a drink for a while.
I made Share come up to my room to have a nice look...coz she won't be coming here any time soon.
Boooohoooo
Eventually, they left near 6am and I came online to chat with Fadhli.
He makes me feel much better and I keep missing him more & more.
Now, I just finish my shower and I'm not planning to sleep.
I don't want to. I want time to pass by slowly.
Az gave me a ratan bag to use to work @ mindef.
Wen lended me 2 baju kurung.
Share gave me a notebook.
I'll use them when I go to work.
I love the girls...cant imagine life without them here..
but no matter how far we are physically, we're close at heart..
thats what matters!
<3
xoxo
cy
No comments:
Post a Comment