Went to RIPAS this morning!
@#@^!@^*&!#@
Feel like scolding bad words..their attitude simply turns me off..
I actually went there 2 times. The first time I went, there was no parking.
Basement was full, the outside parking lot was full.
Even the roadside near the entrace was fully occupied even though there were so many signs saying "NO PARKING" there..
I even thought of parking there.. but there wasn't any space left..
So I went back to my grandma's place and had breakfast.
Went to MALL with my mom =D
Mother-daughter day out!
Finally bought the blazer =p
Took a pic of myself in it with webcam and sent it to the girls..
I miss them so, so, very much!
After the mall, my mom told me to check RIPAS again.
She waited for me in the car.
Grrr.. it wasn't the best trip..
Going there again this Monday..
Sigh...
Sent my bro and his friends to Bukit Shahbandar in the afternoon.
I almost forgot where the place was...
I called sekhao for confirmation and luckily I didn't make a fool of myself.
I came back home and slept.
I was too tired and I had to save my energy for night time.
Papa&Mama sent me to the mall.
We had dinner at foodcourt.sekhao didnt join us.
after dinner, they all accompanied me to look for shoes to wear for the signing ceremony.
Nick had to go to trader's inn & chee hau wanted to go home and change.
I followed Wei.
Didn't dare to go to his place so early coz I was worried his mom would think, "huh? different girl this time?" hehehe
So we went to Bookers and stayed for a long time.
I browsed through the books there.. I like that place!
I could stay even longer =p
I bought "THE ECONOMIST"
Better brush up my current affairs for the attachment.
It rained so heavily just now.
Wei drove slowly and we passed by many places.
Even went to Home Centre but the shops were closed.
Sengkurong Hua Ho was closed too!!
We left the mall at 9 and reached wei's place around 10.20pm
Before we turned into wei's gate, someone called him.
He told me it's chee hau and I believed him.
Went inside his house while he closed the gate.
out of nowhere, fad appeared!
I guess I was too shocked to react... Still shocked now.
Chee hau was shocked too but nick was the coolest =p
He left after a while.
The rest of us went up to wei's room and they watched SAW II.
I watched too, but I was quite reluctant.
Left wei's place at 11.30 and Nick sent me home...
No comments:
Post a Comment