Monday, April 03, 2006

This morning, Sek Hao picked me up at 8am!
He's very nice to offer me a ride to RIPAS! hehe, I was so thankful especially now that my car is still in the workshop.
We talked and out of nowhere, Sek Hao asked Val to come out.
Apparently, she was hiding at the back.
=p that gave me a fright! I didn't even realise she was behind me =p
booooo...

When I reached RIPAS, I was totally clueless. Luckily I managed to find the counter and following Muneer's instruction, I sort of knew what to expect.
I was lucky I met Yng there. She accompanied me to get number fr the urine & blood test unit.
So I had a number while waiting for the counter to process the forms.

Val & Sek Hao went to the eye clinic as Val wanted to get her eyes checked.
I did the blood test alone.
It wasn't scary. The guy was experienced and he asked me questions abt the scholarship.
Before I knew it, he already drew out one bottle of my blood.

Next, I went to the cardio dept to get my ECG.
This was embarassing =p But luckily I got over it pretty fast.

And then I went to get my X-RAY!
The people in the radiology dept are really nice. Very friendly and helpful.
The doc told me I could collect the xray film after everything on my list was done.

Then I met up with Sek Hao & Val again.
They accompanied me to the new building to get my hearing test.
The doc was very nice. I think he just graduated not long ago.
He looks very young and he's very friendly.

After that, I went to KLINIK DADA to get the Mantoux Test.
They told me it might hurt a little.
And it did, but it was bearable.

Lastly, I went to the eye clinic. Got the colour-blindness test and eyesight.
I brought my specs along!

Wei joined us around 9ish!

When everything was done, we decided to go eat as we were all very hungry!
We went to the "BE A MAN!" Restaurant at batu bersurat.
hehe, its actual name is "PONDOK EMPAT LAUT" (The four seas hut)
They named it after a chinese proverb which roughly means "everywhere is home"
Their menu is very nice..which chinese proverbs and the purpose of the hut.
I had a great time reading it.
Chee Hau only joined us then.

Sek hao & I had KoloMee, val & wei had tom yam mee & chee hau had another kind of mee, i think it's known as the emperor mee. hehe, yum yum!

After that, they all accompanied me to Mexx Diamond to get the back of the earring for Wen!
She lost it.
We got it Free of charge coz I had the warranty card.

They all came to my place coz I wanted to brush my teeth before the dental check-up.
It was around noon time.
Sek Hao & Val arrived later than us coz they went to buy dessert
Thanks fairie/princess/miss "wo hen ke ai" =p
They bought us Green tea ice cream... yummmy!

We hung out in my room till 2pm and Val had to go to school to pick her mother up.
Her mom wanted to bring her shopping but she wanted to join us instead.
And her mom allowed. =)
So everyone accompanied me to the dental clinic at the old airport.
The whole process took less than 5 mins.
So quick!
Luckily there are no complains abt my teeth, hehe =p
I was so worried before the check-up.

Pheww..finally, almost all are done, except for the urine & poo sample.
I'll be sending that to RIPAS tomorrow morning, then off to MINDEF to pass up the letter.

We went to Kiulap to help Wei get graph paper for his bro while he went to pick his sis up fr Chung Hwa.
We also went to visit Suresh! He dind't have any work to do, =p
Since we planned to go to Wei's place, suresh joined us too!

I had so much fun playing with wei's tablet pc. The touch screen and pen is very fun!!
the boys played ps while i played with wei's lappy.
Wen also called!! We got to talk to her, share & az!!
I feel so lucky & happy I got to talk to them twice already since they left...and it has only been 2 days.

When Fad left, I only got the first msg fr him after 2 days =p bleehhhh

We left Wei's place at 5pm. We all felt hungry so we went to the Padian Food Court near wei's place.
I had chicken rice! so did wei & hau.

When we finished, val sent me home =p val, who drove sek hao's car.
there was traffic jam and sek hao & i were trying to get val to speak mandarin.
hehe, in the end, 3 of us were speaking in mandarin.
it was fun even tho val din want at first =p

now im back home, took my shower and i feel so so tired..
but i wna go wen's place later..gta pass some stuff to her dad!

my attachment is also postponed to the 24th! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

xoxo,
cy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment