Just came back from the outing.
Dinner with the teachers was fun!
Ck Norchua & Ms Ivy arrived same time as me and we went in to wait for the rest.
Ms Jess msgd to inform that she'd be slightly late so we ordered the dishes before she arrived.
We had Nestum Prawn *yummy*, Baby Kailan with black mushroom and clam, Beef & Chicken!
Very nice dinner.
We had a lot of fun chit chatting too!
They talked about UK unis, funny things that happened in school..
I really enjoyed myself.
We took pics too!
It was raining so Ck Norchua offered to send the CAKOIs to the mall!
hehe, =p after all, she's d founder of our club
We went straight up to cineplex but the rest weren't there.
We walked to the foodcourt & saw Nick.
The rest were in the arcade.
Wen had to go home at 9+ so we said our goodbyes before the movie.
Ice Age 2 is funny! hehe, I enjoyed the movie.
Wanna buy the DVD...Pink Panther too!
After the movie, we went to Fratini's.
They had the 50% discount promotion.
I had Shirley Temple.
Share & Az paid for our supper. *hugs*
It was a sad supper.
Val said this wud be the last outing with the girls before they leave for NZ.
Sigh..
Oh yea,I saw Jason too!
I was surprised!
HE didn't change much.
I guess I hadn't too! hehe
He said I still looked the same.
Seeing him brings back so much memories of our younger days in MS when we looked up to our seniors!
I sent Share home and I reached my place at around 12.40am.
They're leaving so soon and I dunno when I can see them again..
But we can always keep in contact via MSN!
I have confidence that we will not grow apart.
After all, we're CAKOIs, we stick together!
hehe <3
ahh, miss fadhli & kc too =( boooooo
No comments:
Post a Comment