Saturday, April 08, 2006

It's just morning but I feel like I've been through one whole day already!

I slept very early last night coz I was tired.
Told Val I would chat with her but ended up falling asleep..

I dunno why I had to check my email inbox at 1am in the morning.
If I didn't, I wouldn't have found out I have a task waiting for me..
If I didn't know, I wouldn't have spent the whole night thinking how I should do..

It's an email asking me to certify my A level results slip, scan and email it to him.
I don't have a scanner at home~~ boohoo..at least not anymore
I dunno what happened to my last one but it's just not here anymore

I woke up super early at 7-ish and told my parents I need the car.
They're supposed to send it to the workshop in the morning but I desperately need the car.
Zoomed off to school and went to see Ck. Pg. Zarinah.
Told her my situation and she laughed..
She asked me to go to Ms Ivy's office but when I went, there was no one..

I met Ms Lim and she told me to use the Maths Dept's scanner.
I spent a long time exploring, trying to figure out how to scan..
Weird how none of the teachers there knew how..
When I finally knew, I quickly scanned.. but uh oh!!
I don't have a pendrive.. thanks to Mr Mahmud Fadhli in Sydney =p
The teachers offered me a diskette but there wasn't enough memory space..

=( I called Su and he told me I could go to his office..
Then, he msgd again to say the one in his office doesn't work.. hmp..

So I came back home, feeling helpless..
Saw Fadhli online and I thought "ok, i should tell him. he always makes me feel better"
Then I forgot Fadhli loves to offer solutions to my problems, even when I just wanted to him to listen =p
hehe, thanks to him, I found the motivation to go to school..again!

I brought my MP4 along, since I don't have a pendrive..=p
Went to Ms Ivy's office- no one..
Computer Dept- no one
Maths Dept (*shy*)- TA-DA!

I scanned again...and this time, I managed to save! Yay!!!
Thank goodness for big memory space!!

I came back home and tried to send via hotmail.. but the file is too big..
hehe, but there's no fear, coz I have GMAIL..*phew*
Finally sent it.. *tired!!!!*

So I dedicate this post to Mr "Know-it-all" Fadhli =p
The one who never comes here to read coz there are too many words..
but yet manages to make me feel better everytime when I need a shoulder to lean on!



<3
cy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment