Sunday, April 30, 2006

A random post

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
..You drive up in a Ford Taurus.. (The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I can nearly reach my curtain

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Vive La Family II (Sg Series)

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
12.15 noon

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
12.10! quite close

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Birds chirping

7. When did you last step outside?
Yesterday, when Suresh picked me up

What were you doing?
Walking towards his car

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
MSN Messenger's main window

9. What are you wearing?
A shirt that says "You're the Only One" and khaki shorts

10. Did you dream last night?
Yup! It was quite disturbing. Now I have a headache

11. When did you last laugh?
Last night, when Suresh did imitations of his dad. It was so funny that my chest hurt afterwards.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Quotes, Newspaper clippings, certificate, photos

13. Seen anything weird lately?
I don't think so. Can't recall

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Not bad. Helps me kill time

15. What is the last film you saw?
Scary Movie 4 at Val's place

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I have no idea!! Maybe a big piece of land for my dad to build his dream home!

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I am scared of starting attachment

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
That everyone would live in harmony, i.e no wars

19. Do you like to dance?
Nah, it's not really my thing

20. George Bush.
Smarter Child hates him

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
English name: Chloe!! hehe, before that, I would like to name her "Helen"
Chinese name: Smthg with a "wen"~ named after my best friend!


22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Smthg that has a "Shao" in it.. e.g "Shao Yang" I just like the sound of it

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Uh huh, going to UK to 'live' for 3 yrs.. Other than that, I would still like to live in Brunei.. Home Sweet Home

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Your mission on earth is done. Welcome to the land of eternal happiness. Now, I bestow you the title of 'angel', where you will assist the other mortals through their life on Earth"

No comments:

Post a Comment