Suresh came to my place near noon for a while.
We made plans to go to Val's in the afternoon after calling her.
I reached her place at 2 but there wasn't anyone there so I went to refill petrol.
Then I went to Arena to look for Suresh and found Val's car there too!
We went back to Val's place and Sekhao & Cheehau were already there.
Fad and Su also came a while after that.
We stayed in the TV room. Then Chee Hau & I went out to Seri Yasra to buy the "Ice Age 2" VCD. The quality isn't that great but still watch-able.
We didn't finish the whole disc though.
Fad wanted to go shop for stuff for his laptop and we wanted to follow.
He didn't wanna let us follow at first but after much persuasion, we all went with him in Suresh's car!
Sekhao sat in front..chee hau, fad & val sat in the middle and I sat at the very back.
It was a bumpy ride but nevertheless, fun!
I got to disturb those sitting in front of me, esp Fad! hehe
We went to Concepts first but the stuff that Fad was looking for weren't available.
So Su drove to "Net Com"?
And there, Fad got his stuff.
We also browsed the notebooks that were on display there.
Val & I even took a pic using one of the lappy's built-in webcam.. hehe
We sent Fad back home after that.
Then Su drove into Ck Farid's simpang and there was a steep road behind.
I never knew that!
On our way back to Val's, Fad's car overtook us.
He went back to Val's and they all played badminton together.
Chee Hau & I didn't play coz he didn't wanna sweat and I didn't have energy.
Had tummy ache and kept running to the toilet in the middle of last night and I didn't sleep well.
Didn't have appetite so I didn't eat anything except for a packet of cheese roll at Val's.
We left her place at around 6pm. Tomorrow night, we're having potluck at my place.
Yay!! I'm really looking forward to that.
=( Fad has to go back to Sydney soon...
I'll miss him very very much....
No comments:
Post a Comment