Sunday, April 16, 2006

I just reached home fr Wei's place =p

We all went to Blues Cafe for dinner just now. Fad & Val came to pick me up!
Before that, Wen's family dropped by.
I got the presents and cards ='( Miss them very much...
My tears rolled down when I read their messages for me.
I also got a pink bag! yipppeee =D

It was a fun journey fr my place to Blues Cafe.
Val did her usual trick by hiding at the back of Fad's car.

I suspected it from the start coz she always does that!! haha
Feels a lil weird to see Fad in the flesh coz I'm so used to missing him.
Sometimes I even wonder if he's just a figment of my imagination~
Seeing him is really great!

I had the Claypot rice with mixed veggie.. it was so-so.. I wouldn't order it again.
The Royale Chocolate was good though.. yummy!

The total bill came to $60.50..

After that, we went to Wei's place.
Fad showed us a funny video fr youtube.
"Bu De Bu Ai" hehe..

Then we looked at the photos Wen they all sent us!
NZ looked so peaceful...

The boys played PS.. winning eleven =p what else?
Then Fad showed us another video mimicking star wars.. hehe..
nice to see he hasn't changed.. still as crazy as ever

Fad, Val & I left Wei's house at around 10.30pm.
I followed Fad coz I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible.

My mom was shocked (very happy) to see me back home so early!! hehe
we're going to val's place tomorrow afternoon..

Fad's going back to Sydney on the 23rd.. seeing him again now makes it even harder to say goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment