Thursday, April 27, 2006

Miri trip

I can finally blog! =p

Going on the trip to MIRI was by far, one of the more interesting outings ^_^

Morning
I went to pick Val up. Reached her place at 6.30am!
We reached Wei's place at 7 and it was the begining of our adventure!
Wei went to fill petrol and we started our journey at 7.20am!
On our way to Seria for Kolo Mee, we played a memory game..

It goes like this:
I like to listen to...
(Wei, Cy, Val, Sek Hao)

No One Else Comes Close, Friends Forever, Never Had A Dream Come True, Sign Sealed Delivered- I'm Yours, Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, I'll Be There For You, Make Love Out of Nothing At All, I'm Kissing You, If Tomorrow Never Comes, All Or Nothing, Bop Bop Baby, When You Say Nothing At All, THank You For Loving Me, All Rise, You Make Me Wanna, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Swear It Again, Oops I Did It Again, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, If I Let You Go, I Drive Myself Crazy, A Moment Like This, From This Moment, Nobody's Home, Living On A Prayer

If you wonder why there's so little green, it's because Sek Hao gave up halfway!
I think he stopped when we were in Tutong.


We reached Seria at around 8. Val & I had MeePok while the boys had Kolo Mee.
Yummy!

We continued our journey and reached Miri at around 10. We played games along the way too. The "NAME" Game. We've got a cute name, AGIBAIL *wink @ Sek Hao* He came up with it when he was trying to say Abigail, hehe


Our first destination in Miri was imperial mall ngiukee
It took us quite some time coz we didn't know how to turn.
I remember buying a shirt there.

LUNCH
After Imperial Mall, we went to bintang plaza parkson
We shopped at Vincci (where I bought a pair of high heels sandals)
And walked around tiny shops.
We had lunch at PIZZA HUT.

It was very worthwhile.
A lunch set only costs RM 7.90!
Val & I had... Spaghetti, Cheese Sticks (4 for each), A glass of Pepsi & A bowl of Mushroom Soup!
And it only costed us RM 7.90 per person.

The boys had set lunch too + Regular Supreme Stuffed Crust Pizza.

We stayed at the shoping centre till nearly 4!
Went back to Vincci again and this time, Val & I bought a pair of similar sandals.


LATE AFTERNOON + DINNER
Before going to Boulevard Shopping Mall, we stopped at Toys' World.
There were so many things there.
We also went to Hot Cross Bun where we had Agar-agar.

At Boulevard, Val bought Contact Lens and I went to U2 to look for winter clothings.
We had Dinner at KFC.

Before that, we went to the arcade and took neoprints.
Sek Hao will scan them and I'll post them up here.

Chicken Chop for Me! RM 10.90.. Good deal

JOURNEY HOME

We left at 7+. Wanted to buy some SHANDY but the shop was already closed.
We tried translating lyrics into Malay and spoke in Malay in the car! haha
We stopped by Seria to buy Kolo Mee back home and use the restroom.
Val & Sek Hao went while Wei & I stayed in the car because...
THE GIRLS CALLED ^_^
We talked, talked talked till we nearly reached Tutong. (hehe)

By then, I was desperate and we had to find somewhere for me to pee =p

From there, we sang songs all the way back.
We sang all the songs I listed up there..

We reached Wei's place slightly past 10.30pm.
I reached home at 11++ with all my victory items.

I bought:
A purse (for my mom),
One t-shirt,
1 pair of gloves fr Soxworld,
1 pair of socks (for grandma),
F
oundation Cream (for mom),
1 jean skirt fr Factory Outlet Store,
1 long-sleeve Black blouse fr U2,
1 coat fr U2,
1 Archie Comic (for Bro),
2 pairs of sandals Fr Vincci,
1 single-fitted bedsheet fr Aussino and 5 packets of Kolo Mee!

And spent around RM 600+!
Not to forget my lunch & dinner!

NOT TO FORGET, our favourite phrase throughout the trip,
"AREN'T WE HIP?"

*courtesy of Russell Peters.. hehehe

~*~ Happy 27th ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment