I just finished talking to the girls! hehe =D
I feel so fortunate <3
I went out for lunch just now. Didn't have anything to do after that so we msgd SekHao and told him we're going to his place.
I followed Val's car.
When I reached SekHao's place, I played the Typing game again!
This time, I got 101 words per minute! YAY!!! hehe =p
So far the highest record now! yippeee
We all sang karaoke. Lots of songs.
I remember "Only Love, Pretty Boy, When You Say Nothing At All, Better Man, I Have A Dream, Seasons in The Sun, My Heart will Go On, Amazed..." lots lots more
of course Val didn't sing=p
She read the newspaper instead.
Nick came the latest. We were deciding where to go when he came.
Luckily he came in time..if not, we would have left SekHao's place.
We decided to go eat Macha(Green tea) ice cream at Misato but it was closed.
We went to Lee Loi Fatt instead.
Had ABC and rojak.. yummy!
Nick sent me home o=) hehe, so nice of him despite his pain in the bum bum =p
I miss the girls...
How I wish I can go Dunedin soon..
If I were offered a free air ticket now, and I get to choose anywhere in the world,
there's no doubt that I would pick Dunedin..
<3
cy xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment