Saturday, April 08, 2006

I realised that all this while, I've been blogging about me & my friends..
Today, for a change, I'm gonna blog about an outing with my family =D

After I took a shower, I went down to play the piano.
I asked my mom to come and listen to me play "Tong Hua".
She said the song is very nice. hehe
Then after my dad finished taking his shower, I asked him to come down and listen too!
I told him to guess the song I was playing and he got it right!
hehe, my dad's quite updated with Mandarin pop.

Then I asked if they wanna go out for dinner.
Everyone agreed so I decided to bring them to Kaizen!
There weren't many ppl when we reached.
We had the veggie, baby octopus, california maki, chicken teriyaki, beef udon & japanese udon.
Quite yummy!
I haven't tasted the sashimi (raw fish) there..
So far, the best sashimi I've tasted is the one at Atrium Cafe.

While we were having our dinner at Kaizen, my dad said he wanted to eat the Green Tea Ice Cream for dessert.
I told them I would bring them elsewhere for dessert!
so I drove frm Kiarong to Kiulap..
MISATO! All 4 of us had the Macha Ice Cream..
yummy....everyone liked it..
hehe, I was happy coz I was the one who brought them there..

Then, my bro wanted to browse CDs at Chong Hock.
I bought a FRIENDS DVD & Just Friends.
At least I'll have something to do when I can't sleep at night...

<3
cy

No comments:

Post a Comment