Friday, April 28, 2006

Signing Ceremony

I am very impressed with mindef's way of working.
The ceremony started exactly at 9am.

I was a little nervous when I signed because I thought, "This is it! This is my future."
It doesn't feel *real*.


I call my family, "the forgetful ones" because we forgot to bring our camera.
I thought, "ok, no pictures today =("
But Hamiz's mom was very kind to offer to snap pics for us.

My mom and her got along quite well, which is no surprise to me because she's really helpful and approachable.

We took quite a few pics and I'll post them up soon.

Uni of Warwick has offered me a "conditional offer' and Col. told me to wait for them to update the status as he has already sent my results to them.
At that instant, I felt so thankful having him around.

We mostly took photos and spend the time talking to one another.

I'm officially starting attachment on 1st May, my bessie's birthday!

Working hours:
Monday to Thursday

7.30 - 12.30,
2.00-4.30

Friday
7.30- 11.30,
2.30-4.30

Saturday, Sunday- OFF! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment