Friday, April 07, 2006

This morning I woke up super early...around 7.
I think my body is used to waking up early coz I've been doing so for the past few days.
*sigh..wanna rest for a lil while longer also cannot*

I watched tv (again), read archie comic (again) and I found a really interesting website!
My HERITAGE

It's where you submit a photo and they'll track the 'faces' and the result will show the celebrity you resemble the most!

I played with that website the whole morning.
I submitted my photo and it said I resemble SAMMI CHENG.
Fadhli got Michael Owen..hehe

Then, I changed and got ready to go go Val's place.
Only when I reached there then I found out Sekhao isn't going there to meet us.
He's going straight to the MALL instead. booooo =p

I called Wei & he said he's going to SekHao's place.
I called Chee Hau and he said the same thing!
boooo boys =p

So Val & I went to the MALL straight away!
Our fairie isn't so lucky today =p
We went around mall twice but couldn't find a parking.
No luck in Jaya too.
In the end, we parked where Sek Hao always parks his car.

Val wanted to eat ABC so we went to Jaya first.
She belanja me...*YAYYYYYYYY* =p

I was worried I won't reach the ticket counter in time!
We both ran to the mall all the way fr Jaya.
ok la... we didn't 'run', we walked v. v. quickly
How embarassing would it be if we actually ran!

When I reached there, the girl told me our tickets have already been collected.
The boys were in the Arcade.
Cheehau was playing Tekken.
We stood and watched till our head spinned coz it was too noisy in there.

Wei, Val, SekHao & me went into the cinema first.
CINEMA 3 today!
We sat on the "B" row.
CheeHau joined us just in time when the movie started.
Val & I showed our "ABC" off..
The poor boys could only look
Serve them right for not going to Val's place first =p
If they had gone, we would all have bought ABC together..
hehe =p

Halfway through the movie, I heard noises behind.
It sounded like a couple making out.
I didn't dare to turn back and look coz it's none of my business..
But since Val was sitting on my right, when I turned to talk to her, I could actually see the couple very clearly!
*err..don't wanna say what i saw... but come on, they were so loud!
I could hear them...eek!
This is the first time I've seen that in Brunei.
But maybe that's what the couple seat is meant for?
I couldn't resist so I typed it out on my phone and showed Val.
She couldn't see anything fr her seat though.

Only SekHao & I could! Chee Hau didn't wanna look. haha..
Sek hao talked so loud in Mandarin about them that I was so worried they could hear coz they cud be Chinese!

When the movie ended, I was more interested in looking at the couple rather than the credits..
And they're really a chinese couple.
They look much younger than us..maybe 15 or 16 only..
I think they know we know what they were doing..
I can tell by the way the girl looks at me..

Today, we didn't go out and have dinner coz Wei wanted to go home for dinner.
Sekhao followed wei's car so he went home too.
I followed Val to Fleur De Lys.
Didn't see any cakes that caught my eye.
Then we went back to her place where I collected my car and came back home.

My little white Toyota Corolla isn't working!
It broke down halfway so now, there's only my Cakoi Mobile at home.
My aunt's going to Singapore on Sunday so her car will be here.
She said I could drive it if I want.
Phew~ hehe

Still unsure of the plan tomoro..
Might be to Val's place then we'll go have tea or something..
Nick&Su should be able to join us tomorrow.. since I don't think they work on Saturday afternoon

<3
cy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment