Friday, April 14, 2006

I met up with wei & suresh for lunch at jollibee just now.
Chee hau joined us a little later even though he was at yayasan earlier than we were.
He didn't know I meant '12 sharp noon' =p they thought I meant between 12 and 1.

Bought cards and we met Ms Robina at the Sports Centre.
I wanted to get a blazer tailored but Robina said it's cheaper to buy and she recommended Eileen Chen and Southaven.

They accompanied me to Southaven but I didn't see any that I liked. I found one at Eileen Chen. Gonna go with my mom tomorrow to buy.

Sekhao joined us at the mall but Suresh went back to work.
We went to coffee bean for a while.
Then we bought the Heirloom DVD fr Unitek.
It only cost us $1.50.
We were actually planning to watch Water Spirit..that would've cost us $49 altogether.

Suresh picked me up at 7.15pm.
On our way to Chee Hau's place, I realised I haven't had dinner.
Hehe, then we went to Excapade. Sat down, picked 2 plates of sushi fr the train, ate and left.
Only stayed for 10mins.

We were the firsts at chee hau's place!
suresh has nvr been there before so chee hau gave him a tour.
It was raining quite heavily and there was thunder and lightning.
The electricity tripped 4 times when we were in Chee Hau's room.

It was quite fun actually...hehe..
Wei finally arrived and we went down to watch Heirloom.

It wasn't scary at all. The subtitles were really funny.
Broken English..
We all read the subtitles out loud and laughed.

For e.g, 'uncomfortable'.. they translate it to "comfortlessness" hahaha
then out of nowhere, there suddenly was one line of malay subtitle,
the characters were running and it said, "lari, marilah lari"
I swear we all burst out laughing..

In short, we didn't find it scary. At the end of the movie, Sek Hao laughed so hard..
That made us all laugh!

They watched the Deuce Bigalow "Gigalo" movie..such a guy movie =p
I don't get most of the thing
Suresh & I left halfway..at 11.15 coz I didn't wanna come home too late..

Gotta go to RIPAS in the morning to make an appointment with the doctor~
Probably having dinner with the rest too...


I'm feeling sleepy already..

No comments:

Post a Comment