Again, I had lots of fun today! hehe
I woke up v. early coz I had to go to mindef for rehearsal.
My parents and I reached at 7.40am and were already seated before anyone else arrived.
I nearly dozed off coz I wasn't used to waking up so early.
The rehearsal went ok. We did it twice to make sure it's flowing and coordinated.
It ended at 10+ after a photo session with the staff.
I came back home and took a nap.
I was too tired.
Sek Hao msgd and told us to meet at Fleur-de-Lys at 3pm.
I left home at around 2.40 and I was glad I found a parking spot just opposite the shop.
Suresh was behind me.
Since no one else was there, I went to sit in his car first.
He met his colleague there too..hehe =p
SekHao & Wei came soon after and we all went in first.
Fad, Val & Chee Hau arrived very soon after we were seated.
I had the Chicken Sandwich..yummy!
We only spent around an hour there.
Then everybody decided to come to my place to play bball.
Fad & Val had to go to Concepts.
Chee Hau reached first and we hung out in my room.
It was still sunny so we all stayed in my room even after Wei & Sek Hao arrived.
When it wasn't so hot anymore, we went out and play.
We played "O-U-T" and changed it to "C-R-O-C-O-D-I-L-E"
hehe, it was fun!!!
Fad & val only arrived at 5+.
We played O-U-T still and I won one game. YAY!!
hehe..then we played 3-on-3.
The teams are decided by 'choosing' game.
I remember I was in S.Hao & Chee Hau's team first.
Fad's team won =p
I can't remember whose team am I in next.
I only remember winning twice..
Once when I was with Fad, another time when I was with Sek Hao & wei!
hehe, basketball is fun!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment