Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This morning, I woke up extra extra early and YAY!
I did it! haha..
I went to RIPAS at 8 and YAY!! less cars today.
I found a parking slot at the basement v easily.
I went to hand in my samples, collected my X-ray and handed it in to the reception.
Tomorrow, I have an appt at the KLINIK Dada to check on the mantoux test.

After ripas, i went to MINDEF!
There were no one in K18 so i spent around 5 mins alone till a lady came in.
I handed in my reply & critique

Everything was done at 9. I reached home at 9 plus and I went straight to bed.
I was too tired.
WHen I woke up, it was already 1 and my uncle and aunties were here.
Today's the day we pray to our ancestors.
Had lunch and took my shower.
Now, I'm gonna go to Val's place.
We also plan to go to RMS cafe at gdg tonite.
There could be a change of plans..

xoxo
cy <3
missing all my dearest friends who are far away

No comments:

Post a Comment