I just took my shower... feel fresh now so I can do a long entry =p
I'll start with this morning.
I made myself wake up early coz I wanna go to RIPAS and get everything done ASAP.
But who knows when I reached there, the nurses were having a meeting
so the receptionist asked me to come back at 2 in the afternoon.
I went back home and I totally forgot what I did at home
but knowing myself, I was probably reading Archie comic while lying on my bed while watching tv while eating famous amos cookies
okie! yup, that's what i did...hehe
super multi-task!!
I went down to practise PIANO! i'm currently learning "TONG HUA"
there're 3 pages and i'm on page 2 now..hehe
i left home at 1.40pm to RIPAS.
When I reached there, there were still no 1 so I had to sit outside ROOM 3 in KLINIK DADA.
There were a few others who were waiting too.
A guy sat nxt to me and I was annoyed coz he kept looking..
Pfffft.. i just did my own thing..
checked my phone, write stuff on my book, read the UCAS welcome letter... anything I could do to avoid eye contact with anyone around me
A guy finally came at arnd 2.40pm.
I was the 2nd in line.
I waited for 40 whole minutes and I went in for less than 30 secs.
He looked at my arm, wrote down "0.00mm" on 3 pages, signed and that was it!
I handed in the whole medical form to the receptionist at counter 6 and off I went to Sek Hao's place!
Luckily I reached there in time!
Wei, Val & Hao were getting reading to go to Wesmart to buy adapter.
I hopped into Val's car and off we go!
We went back to Sekhao's place, wanting to play wei's PS2 but it wouldn't work.
So we watched tv for a while but i wasn't in the mood for tv so i went to sekhao's room to play computer.
there was a really fun typing game!
my fastest speed was 88words per minute.
we decided to have a competition and the loser would have to belanja the winner.
I came up with that, thinking I would win but I lost!!
Ahhhhhh... =p Chee Hau won,with his record of 93 WPM. hmpf..
I was 'kiasu' so I kept trying but I just got more tired and made more mistakes in the end.
At 5, we left Sekhao's place for GDG. we decided to eat at MCDonald's.
On our way, Az msgd to let us know they were online!!
but we were already near batu bersurat, so sekhao asked them to email us instead.
val drove and when we reached d mall, she was sure she would find a parking in front of the mall..
and she was so lucky she found one!!!
we wanted to go to PRINCEZZ but it wasn't opened yet.
so we just wlked around and cheehau bought a game for EGM.
We then went to McD's for dinner.
We had Spicy Chicken McDeluxe.. yummmy!!
After eating, we spent a long time gossiping..
oops =p
talked a lot, a lot..which I can't type out here in case other ppl can read
hehe, KC, if u wna know, u email me and i'll tell u...haha
*Wen, share az, i already told u ppl when we talked just now*
After McD's, we went to Unitek!
Sekhao bought CD there.
Then we walked back to the Mall.
We reserved tics for the 3.50pm show tomorrow afternoon.
we're watching Shaggy DOG!
then we went to Arcade.
I told Val I would pay for her ticket tomorrow if she would sing karaoke with me.
hehe, =p it was fun! but the music was blasting sooo loud
i couldn't hear properly after that
i ended up talking v loud.. oopssie doopsie
we left mall at 8ish and went back to sekhao's place
we decided to meet at val's place at 2 plus tomorrow afternoon so we can carpool to the mall again!
while i was driving, the girls called me.
i told them to give me 10-15mins so i can talk to them at home!
i chatted with fadhli and after that, they called..
good timing!! hehe
we talked for a long time!!
i think it was around an hour and we havent even finished talking yet
the line got cut off and i couldn't call them back
they couldn't call me back either
boooo =(
but i was glad i talked to them for so long
hope everyone's happy right now...
nite nite
<3 cy
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment