Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I've just reached home and taken a shower.
Woke up at 11+ this morning coz I only slept at 4am. Watched "Devil Beside You".

Sekhao msgd and told us to meet at Val's place at 2pm.
Then at 11.30am, he msgd again and asked to meet for lunch at noon at gdg, the 'char kuey tiaw' place near jin chew. I didn't know where that place was, and I haven't even taken my shower at that time so I told him I would be late.

I asked him to meet me at court furniture. =p i arrived there at arnd 12.15 and val&sekhao were waiting for me. she left her car at his place.

the char kuey tiaw was quite yummy!! =p mine was without bean sprouts.
i was afraid that they would put too much & make it icky yucky =p
I also saw my uncle having lunch there.. hehe

then after that, we still had time to spare so we went to yayasan for window shopping.
we didn't have $ so we only window shopped.
val saw a shirt she really liked at AIIZ.
it's really nice! even I like it.. hehe

then we went up to look at children's clothes..sigh..envy children nowadays!
they have so much nice clothes!! hehe
after that, we went to the cards section. i love browsing through cards..
i've already seen a few that i like & i'm gonna buy them.. to add to my collection and send off to Oz & Dunedin for my dearests!!

we also browsed through ladies' clothes at the Levi's section but i didn't see any that caught my eye.
plus, the items are really expensive... not suitable for poor students

i followed val&sekhao back to sekhao's place to collect fairy's car..
then we went to val's place!
somebody was speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeding... hehe, i won't say who!

we hung out in val's room...
we chit-chat and laze around coz we were tired & the weather was hot!
chee hau came and he was supposed to gym with wei & nick at 4 ish!
but i made him stay... =p
they all made fun of me and called me "Mother Goose"
meanie!
Val said she's the princess and CheeHau's the prince and SekHao's the jester.
I'm the Queen..haha

then they started calling me Duck Queen... meanieee.. just coz of my bum bum!!
sek hao said "DQ(duck queen) belanja DQ (ice cream)" har har..LAME =p

in the end, chee hau didn't go to gym..and he msgd nick and said I stopped him fr going..
=p

cheehau was hungry and we were so indecisive abt where to eat.
i kept asking them to eat at JPMC's canteen so wei & nick can join us.
i missed wei coz I usually see him everyday except for sundays & public holiday.
we choosed and sek hao won..so we were going to Khaz Corner until Val proposed an idea that everybody agreed to!

we went to eat roti kosong at a small shop in Salambigar.
I think its name is "ADIKA" or smthg like that!
eat, eat ,eat... makes me fat fat fat!
Sekhao keeps calling me fat! booohoooo...

after eating, i was suppoesd to send val home.
but i decided to take a long way coz i didn't dare to drive the usual way..too many cars..
then suddenly, we decided to watch a bball match at the stadium!!

reached there at 6.30 but the match was starting at 7pm.
i needed to use the toilet so we went to orchid garden first.
then the match finally started at around 7.20..
i like watching bball matches.. hehe..
miss seeing the guys play....

we left during half-time and i sent val back.
su was waiting for us outside her place.
he bought us something fr MIRI..
i got a pink&white bracelet...*THANKS DEAR!*

just now i msgd share and she told me they're all homesick... sighh..
i'm worried about them..
gonna call them tomorrow!

plus tomorrow, i'm gonna sign contract in the afternoon so i only get to hang out with them at night.
we made plans to go to wei's place =)

nite nite,
cy
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment