Today, I changed my blog template. I'm tired of the last one so I spent a few days searching online for the perfect template to suit my taste now.
I eventually chose this one- simple, just nice! I editted the picture and added the animated clock. I also spent some time trying to link the creator back. Her site is full of cute and sweet stuff.
Somehow, I'm not in my best mood tonight.
Perhaps it's because I miss the girls too much.
I'm also starting to get insecure about who's reading my blog.
I get scared knowing everyone can access this blog as long as they know my address.
I wouldn't want anyone else besides those in the group, to know what we do everyday.
I set up this blog for friends overseas to know what we're doing..and also for us here to keep track on the activities we've done.
Sigh, don't mind me.. just in one of those mood..
I miss talking on the phone for hours with Fad, Share & Wen >.<
*hmpf* I have no idea what I'm doing..
Perhaps being too free isn't so good for the mind
Maybe a part of me does look very forward to all the challanges and changes I would face in the near future..
No comments:
Post a Comment