Yesterday morning, I woke up extra early to get to collect samples and rush off to RIPAS.
*ahem* i couldn't do the big business so i decided to just go ahead and give the urine sample anyway.
But when i reached RIPAS, it was so crowded.
the basement parking was full, the parking spaces around the hospital were full, even the "Non-parking" spaces were taken.
I decided to go to MINDEF to hand in my reply. But there were so many soldiers I was scared.
Earlier in the morning, Col.Amir called and asked me to write an essay for Uni of Warwick. sigh =(
When i reached home, i took a long nap as i was extremely tired!
when i woke up, i finished off my essay and watched tv till evening.
While i was waiting for sek hao to pick me up at 8, i received a call fr an unknown number!
YIPEEEEE... It was Az!
Haha, she sounded so happy- Andrew gave them flowers.
All 9 of them and now everyone's into him! hehehe, except for Wen of course
She was the one who sounded the least excited *good job!* =p
Share was happy that she could see fog when she talked.. hehe, i think everyone likes that..
We talked for a long time.
I was worried abt their bills.
So far, they called me everyday.
I told Wen that I'll go buy a phone card too so we can take turn calling each other.
Maybe once a week? hehe
We mustn't lose contact and we will not!
When SekHao &Val arrived, I was still on the phone.
Sek Hao also talked to Az.
When we reached hau's place, wei & nick were already there.
We watched Ice Age 1. It was funny. I loved it.
I forgot most of the parts so I had fun re-watching it.
Hau's mom cooked herbal chicken for us.
it was so yummmmmy!!
We also had popiah! hehe, Val's popiah had an odd shape =p
Nick also has a new msging partner.. ooooh lala~
Funny when he told us a story.. he said "So I reacted....."
THen Val said "WHAT? Erected?"
hahahahahaa~ so funny
We also had ROSE sparkling juice.. val & i got the champagne glass coz according to hau, we are girls
We went up to Hau's room to watch Mr Bean.
haha, that guy really tickles me up to my bones.
so funny! i loved the episode of him in the cinema and the one where he took an exam.
he could make such a simple scenario so hilarious.. he's v talented!
we went home at around 11+ and i reached home slightly past midnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment