Friday, April 28, 2006

Marry or Not?

While we were in Miri, I suddenly told them, "I have a feeling I will not get married."

I don't know why. You guys will say I'm weird but hey hey hey! I'm just sharing my feelings. =p

I told Wei I don't want to get married for the sake of getting married.
I don't want to simply find a man just because all my friends already have a family.

I want to marry because I've found someone who's worth spending the rest of my life with.
If I can't have someone I love and loves me back, I'd rather remain single.

People tell me, "marry someone who loves you more than you love him, then you'll be happy"
NO! It doesn't work that way with me.

I used to think that I'll get married to a man who loves me & whom I love and we'll have many kids.
Those naive days!
Last time, the thought of staying single was absurd.. ridiculous and unacceptable.


But right now, unmarried doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore.
Tell me, am I losing too much hope in true love?

No comments:

Post a Comment