Wei, Sek Hao, Val & Chee Hau just left my place not long ago.
After sending Fad, we went to McD and the Mall!
My internet connection is so slow tonight!! I wonder why!
I didn't do anything much the whole day.
Laze around in my room and chatted with the girls in the afternoon.
Fad told me in the morning that his flight will be at 8.45pm so I decided to reach the airport around 7.30pm. I wanted to go even earlier =p
I thought I was the first but Chee Hau was already there.
Soon, we saw the rest and Fad too!
He chatted with his family for a while and they all left around 8.
From then onwards, he was with us until he board the plane.
It was a nice feeling coz the airport was empty!
There weren't many ppl.. unlike 2 mths ago.
Icham & Yusreza came too and spent the last few mins with him.
When Fad went in, he seemed to have a prob.
We thought he wouldn't be able to leave tonight.
Hehe, I called and turns out there wasn't any immigration officer on duty as they were supposed to board the plane already.
He came back out and talked to us.
I didn't cry.
This isn't goodbye.
Our friendship is able to survive the distance.
Looking forward to the day we meet again =)
No comments:
Post a Comment