I just reached home and replied emails from my 3 sisters in Dunedin!! hehe
Today's a fruitful day! I feel like I did so much and I love this feeling..
This post might be a lil messy, coz I'm feeling quite hyper after drinking coffee!
I only dragged myself out of bed at 11am... I was too lazy =p
We planned to meet at "Be A Man" for lunch at 12.30 but I didn't think I would reach there in time.
I planned to follow Fad but he was busy doing his assignment so I drove myself there.
hehe, I thought I would be late so I msgd Sek Hao but I ended up reaching earlier than them.
Wei & Val said their interview went fine =)
I had the KoloMee again and we saw Share's bro and his friend =p
I love the kolo mee there...yummy!!!
And the best thing is that it only costs $2.50!
Fad didn't join us for lunch.
We all met up at Sek Hao's place.
We hung out in his living room till his dad & bro came back.
Then we went to his room to chit-chat and listened to songs.
That's when we planned to go to JPMC at 3.30!
Wei went to pick his bro&sis up..Me & Val went back to her place and Fad went home to get his stuff.
Fad was supposed to pick us up fr Val's place but he had to run an errand for his mom so Sek Hao came instead.
I was so sleepy I fell asleep on the moon chair in Val's room.. I continued sleeping in SekHao's car too..
Our timing was perfect. hehe..Wei just reached JPMC when we arrived and soon after that, Fad came too, so we all went in together.
Wei & Fad went to gym while 3 of us swam!
There was no 1 in the pool when we arrived...hehe, so we had it all to ourselves for a while.
We didn't swim in laps though. Most of the time, we were hanging out in one corner, talking. or trying to see who can hold their breath under water for the longest time.. and sang "ABC" under water..
Val & I went to the changing room arnd 5plus and dipped in the Jacuzzi!
The water wasn't warm though..so it didn't feel that nice.
Steam room was fun! hehe, very steamy..
If we sat in different ends, we couldn't even see each other's face at all.
The last thing we did was Sauna!! that was relaxing.
When we finish showering, the boys were already sitting next to the pool, waiting for us.
Sek Hao suggested going out at night!
Fad drove Val & me back to her place coz I left my car there.
I had dinner at Val's place. Her aunty made us "Kolo Mee" hehe..it was nice! we had yong tau fu soup too! after that, we came back to my place.
We watched "Potrait of Home" on tape while waiting for someone to pick us up.
Sekhao, Suresh & Gana went to Val's place instead. Val already informed him but he misunderstood.. hehe, so they only reached my place at around 8.45pm.
We reached GDG at around 9. Nick was already there.
The Mall was sooo boring so we went to Coffee Bean!
Fad came too! yay! hehe.. Su, Val & I played Snake & Ladder while SekHao, Wei, Fad & Gana took turn playing Checkers..and Chess too!
Towards the end, Su, Gana, Val & I played Tumbling Tower.
I made the tower fall..booo
Fad had to go back home early so Val & him left first.
After they left, we wanted to go to McD but in the end, we went to Jollibee.
Only Su & Gana had fries.
Sekhao, Su & Gana sent me home! =D
Felt like a long time since I typed such a long post!
hehe =)
nite nite!!
No comments:
Post a Comment