Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ytday, we arranged to meet at Khaz Corner for lunch.
Fad & Val reached first.

I wasn't in my best behaviour as 22nd April was a tough day for me..
The person is no longer here for me to celebrate his birthday with...
I miss him dearly and hope he's finally found closure to his problems
People don't die if they still live in your heart.
That's what Val told me in the car after I apologized for acting weird.

After Khaz Corner, we all popped into Fad's car and went around running errands with him.
Went to the mall to send his mom's watches for repair~
Met up with Chee Hau there and we all went for Ice cream at Misato.
Then off to dental clinic for sh's medical check-up.
Concept's.. Then back to the mall.

I was tired when I reached home but it all went away when I saw emails fr my 3 darlings.
Fad & Sek Hao came to pick me up at near 7.30.
We picked val up at church and went to nas' place.
It was huge and at first I felt out of place.
It turned out ok and we left at 10 ish.

Went to wei's place and reached home quite late.

No comments:

Post a Comment