I just came back fr Val's place.. and my eyes are super duper tired!
Even when I was on my way to her place, I kept yawning and some other drivers noticed it.
I bet they were trying to get as far away from me as possible.
If I were them, I would stay away from a yawning driver! =p
Sek hao & Fad were already there when I reached.
Wei came a little later.
We spent the whole time hanging out in Val's sis room, coz that's where the computer is!
We chit-chatted, helped Val with her presentation, laze around..
Fad left in between coz he wanted to play squash but he came back after a while.
Time seems to pass by so fast today!!
It was already dinner time before we even realised it.
Wanted to go out and takeaway some food back to Val's place but her aunty offered to make dinner! (i think! hehe =p)
We had noodles and curry and pumpkin!
Then val & I had wasabi peas.. yummy! hehe, at least it's yummy to us!
Ohh, we played the 'staring' game too...
2 players..at the count of 3, they stare into each other's eyes and see who blinks first!
hehe, Fadhli got last place =p
I was second last..
I crown Wei the staring king!! *music* =p
Val did beat him a few times though.. so she can be the queen if she wants, even though i think she would rather be the princess instead...hehe
We went back up and we actually planned to leave at 8 plus but time passes by so fast!!
We talked and talked.. till around 9.30pm..
At last, we went home after Sek Hao tossed the coin.
Fad said if it's heads, then it's a go-ahead, meaning sekhao should go to germany.
If it were heads consecutively 3 times, then it's a sure sign.. and there were really 3 consecutive heads..
Everyone seems to really be going different directions...different places, different occupation..
We might change along the way but I'm sure when everyone's back in Brunei again, everything will be the same...as if we've never left one another before..
Good night! *yawn*
No comments:
Post a Comment