
I didn't realise yesterday's post was number 111!
Without realising, blogging has become one of my habits.. online routine! hehe =p
I woke up quite early this morning after a weird dream.
I planned to find out where the Officer Mess in Berakas Garrison is, so I drove down there to have a look.
The place is very nice. There's a beach behind the office and I was told there are horses as well. It seems like a very nice place to be.
After that, I went to Supa Save to shop for ingredients I would need for tonight!
Then I came back home, trying to take a nap coz I was sleepy.
Sek Hao msgd around 2 and asked us to meet at Canopy Cafe at 3.
I dragged myself out of bed and got ready.
Chee Hau was already there when I reached.
We went into a CD shop first and Sek Hao came soon after that.
Fad & Val arrived then we all went to Canopy Cafe.
I tried their Mushroom Soup! It was quite yummy.
Fad had the grilled chicken.
After that, we all went to Sek Hao's place.
I let Val drive my car coz I was feeling very sleepy.
At Sek Hao's place, we watched tv.. and at times, we popped into his room to listen to songs.
I left Sekhao's place at 5plus after my dad told me it was raining heavily at my place.
I totally forgot that 5+ is cursed with traffic..esp in Bandar.
I was stuck in traffic for quite some time so I msgd and asked them not to come so early.
On my way home, it was raining so heavily that I couldn't see the road properly.
When I reached home, the first thing I did was to boil the fettucine.
Then I played the piano to kill time.
Took shower and waited for them to come.
Val, Sek hao, Chee Hau & Wei arrived at around 7.30.
It was only then I started to prepare the sauce.
Val brought potato salad & chicken n cheese.
The boys bought chicken fr Ideal and Su made roast lamb with potatoes.
Yummy!! It was a great dinner.
Everything's so filling.
We talked about the wonders of the world.. discussed the landmarks in Germany & UK
Laughter filled the dining room whenever someone makes a joke.
After eating, we accompanied Suresh to get his car petrol filled.
We went to Gdg.. then Kota Batu for a car-ride.
Drove till the museum. I haven't been there for ages!
When we reached my place, we all played basketball.
"O-U-T" Fun!!! I haven't played for such a long time.
Halfway playing, my mom told me Wen's calling.
Wei & I ran up to the room and I talked to Wen.
It wasn't clear though, so she called my mobile.
I talked to her while the rest played.
Fad came around 10.
We spent quite long outside, playing bball and talking to the girls.
KC called Chee Hau too!!
We came in for a drink and a change of clothes when we played enough.
I taught Fadhli how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on piano.
Yay!! hehe, what an achivement.
Chee Hau had to leave coz he has lesson tomorrow morning.
The rest came to my room and rest for a while.
At around 11plus, everyone went back home.
I had fun tonight!!
I better go to sleep now coz I have to wake up at 6plus tomorrow.
OH no...
No comments:
Post a Comment