Tuesday, January 17, 2006

winnie the pooh, piglet, eeyore, tigger, rabbit

I am officially unwell..
Feel a lil feverish now. I hope I get well by tomorrow.
I wanna go to school.

Today's a 'so-so' day.
Chloe was crying for her mom on and off throughout the morning.
One thing I notice *Don't ask Chloe for a kiss*
Wen asked Chloe to kiss her cheeks and a few seconds later, Chloe's in tears.
I guess kisses remind her of her mom.
So no more kisses!!
Earlier in the morning, she would ask me to bring her for a walk.
We went to the playground, she roamed around and played the little slide.
She wanted to sit on the table facing the door to wait for her mom.
But I made her promise me that she would join the class after the walk, and she kept her promise.

The rest of the class was alrite.
Some cried in the morning but they stopped after playing.

Whew!
When I first joined Stella, I only knew how to 'sayang' the kids.
I gave in to their request but not anymore.
I tried to discipline them and not let them get too attached to me.
Except for Chloe, coz she feels very insecure.
Once she settles down, I wanna slowly let her get used to Teacher.
Coz I'm leaving in 2 weeks...
so sad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment