Wen & I left Stella at around 8.50am! Just in time for school!
I miss MS so much. Maybe not so much of the studying~ but getting to see my friends every school day.
We collected our outfit and honestly, it looks terrible.
Green is nice. Green is nice. Orange is nice.
But not when you put all of them together!!
Ughh~ I tried to put on the whole outfit + tudong and honestly, I look disgusting.
I can't stand that person looking back at me in the mirror.
Even my (pretty) face couldn't add points to the outfit.
My mom is normally tactful but the first thing she said when she saw the outfit was, "Aiyo!! Why so ugly?"
I am so embarassed. I hope the teachers won't get a BIG shock when they see us. I hope RTB won't be there on the actual day. I DO NOT want a picture of myself looking like that- ok, maybe I do. But only because it's GRADUATION DAY!
We're supposed to be all sad n teary but still looking pretty!
Ok ok, enough grumbling.
It won't change anything.
I just have to grow to 'like' it enough to feel confident when I wear it.
SOMEBODY SAVE ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment