Last Day at Stella
Today is a day of mixed emotions.
It's our last day at Stella's. We organised a mini party and brought stuff for the kids.
I bought an Elmo Cake and Az bought Capri Sonne.
I feel so sad that we have to leave.
I'm really gonna miss all of them, especially Chloe.
But there's something to be happy about.
Today, I collected my first salary ever.
Even though it's only a small amount, I feel very fulfilled.
The experience gained + memories with the kids are priceless.
How do I price Chloe's laughter and Irdina's kisses, Azim's naugtiness, Ezzan's cuteness, Emma's mousy face?
Hehe, they're indeed little angels with occasional horns on each side. ;)
Results + future plan
Results also came out this afternoon.
I'm pleased. I hope this is the beginning of a bright future.
I've paved this road for myself, hoping for an exciting ride and most importantly, someone special to share this journey with me.
No longer a kid. I'm turning 20 this October.
It's time I give a serious thought on my future.
Even though I've decided to take up Bachelor of Economics, there is still a part of me that's unsure. Is Economics right for me? or is Business Management a better choice?
My rational mind would tell me Economics is the way to succeed in Brunei as our economy is diversifying and since I'm interested in Sustainable Development, it is sure relevant in the world today.
Tough tough~ I'm taking the whole February off to take care of uni application and give myself a little break before looking for another job.
I hope to find something in the Education field, esp with young kids. They bring so much happiness and innocence. I love spending time with them.
When I'm with them, troubles melt away and they have my full concentration.
CNY Eve
This year, we spent CNY eve at grandma's place, just like last year.
We had a nice meal just now.
Let's see..we had roast chicken, chicken soup, spring roll, yam+braised trotters, sea cucumber, shark fin soup, chicken curry and jelly & honeydew sago for dessert.
Grandma took some food for me & I feel blessed.
No matter how full I am, I never reject my grandma's food offers.
I know she has our best interests at heart and she doesn't want us to feel hungry.
I understand her kind intentions.
We also received ANG PAUs from our family members today.
$,$ blings blings
Hehe, I also gave a red packet to my parents this year as I already collected my first salary.
I promised them that I would give them a portion of my salary when I get it.
Cindy keeps her promises,yea?
We came home earlier than usual coz I'm so tired!
Slept so late last nite and woke up so early today.
We actually wanted to go home earlier if not for the fireworks.
Hehe, my uncle bought fire crackers and we were playing them after dinner.
Their neighbours had a full-blown firework display for around 2 mins.
What a beatiful sight.
Not as grand as Sultan's birthday but it's still amazing.
The bright light blinded my eyes.
My lil niece was so excited to see the fireworks.
She shouted whenever the colour changes, "RED!!" "GREEN!!"
So cute. She's grown up so much.
Talks a lot and she likes pink.
Hehe, I hope tomorrow will be a nice day.
CNY is definitely an important festival for me even though I no longer feel the excitement.
I still love to visit close friends' houses and hang out!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment