Monday, January 02, 2006

2nd day of new year!

Year 2006! A new year, a new start.
I thought I should start keeping a blog this year coz we'll all be separated fr one another very soon. =(
So by maintaining this blog, u guys get to check what's going on in my life & do leave comments from time to time to let me know what u guys are up to!

I do hope this year will be great because it started off quite nicely.
I got to spend new year's eve and new year day itself with the girls. Funny how we were busy messaging others at the stroke of midnight while the radio DJ was counting down.
We missed the countdown & by the time we realised, it was 12.03 already!
And we thought Swenson's would have a proper countdown.

My hopes for year 2006
  • good A Level results
  • enjoy university life
  • deactivate my tear ducts.. or at least make them less active (dislike the after effect of a major crying session)
  • read more books
  • Papa, Mama & San san to stay healthy and happy
  • stay in contact with my dear friends
  • learn how to cook a proper meal

No comments:

Post a Comment