Today, I am grateful for having a roof over my head. A warm house, a nice room of my own and a comfy queen-sized bed.
Yes, I am especially grateful for having the bed. How do I live without it?
I spend at least 8 hours a day lying down on my bed. Today, I spent 11 hours.
Unproductive day!
Woke up at around noon and my first thought was, "Call Hokko!"
I need to speed them up so I can get my gown a.s.a.p!
After lunch, I lazed around. Read the Malay version of "Shin Chan".
That little boy is so cheeky. He has a high level of testosterone for a 5 year old!
Somehow I feel that the Malay version is funnier than the Chinese one.
The Chinese one seems a little more offensive with him calling his mom rude names.
Am I too conservative or what?
I cleared the cupboard and arranged my "Sweet Valley" books nicely.
I have so many Sweet Valley Twins Story Book that my dad must have spent a bomb on them! Each book costs around 8 bucks!
If only I could return those books for some cash.. Money running low now after spending so much on my graduation night gown, accessories, purse..blah blah.
While clearing the shelves, I found this interesting little booklet.
The title is.....*tada* "The Danger of I".
It's written by a Thai Buddhist Monk named Venerable Bhikkhu Buddhadasa.
I've started reading the first 2 pages and I know I'm gonna enjoy this book.
It talks about the real meaning of 'Birth' and how true happiness is found by eliminating the false idea of "I".
Wen lended me "Perhaps Love" DVD and I have yet to watch.
I tried to watch a bit using my lappy last night but halfway through, my lappy died on me.
*sigh* desperately need a new laptop. ($, $, it's all about the $$)
I am determined to wake up earlier tomorrow to watch the DVD!
No comments:
Post a Comment