Thursday, January 05, 2006

happier things

Let's move on to happier things.
I just got back not long ago from an outing to "Coffee Bean".
I reached Gdg earlier than our appointed time so I decided to check out salons at The Mall before walking over to Jaya Hypermart.
I went to "Essensuals" and asked for their price list.
Make up- $35
Hairdo- $15

Quite reasonable, I would say.
I wanted to check out Hair Rock but there were many 'people' there so I decided to just walk over to Coffee Bean.
It was raining so I took out my cute little foldable umbrella.
It wouldn't open!! I tried to fold it back and the sharp ends scratched my skin and it bleed.
Hah! What luck!
I had to walk under the mild rain.
My first thought was "Guardian Pharmacy!"
I must have looked really lost coz the salesgirl came over and asked "Err, can I help you?"
I said, "Plaster!"
Duh! It was right before me.
Paid for it and quickly applied it to my wound.

It was past 7.30pm by then so I quickly walked over to Coffee Bean.
Some of them were already there.
We started playing snake & ladder. Hehe, it was quite fun!
We also played the Uno Stacko. Nerve-wrecking game!
My palms were sweaty and I felt my head spinning.
I don't work well under pressure.
To cut the crap, here's the result:
Girls- 2
Boys- nil

Haha, looking forward to a treat from the losers! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment