Even though Grad night didn't go as I expected, I appreciate every little thing that has happened.
The important thing is that we were all together. All the events that took place made our grad nite very memorable. I don't think I'll ever forget this fun & action-filled grad nite in Empire. What a memory! I never thought my first time in Empire would turn out like this!
I've never experienced being scared abt getting caught in a hotel room and I've never seen a condom blown up like a balloon. Ugh~ Not a pretty sight.
And of course the condom wasn't used. Haha, the boys brought it for fun, I think.
We gained friends and had a nice stay.
I enjoyed the times when the boys hung out in our room just to chit-chat.
I also enjoyed the early swim that was very refreshing.
I appreciate Kc for sticking with us the whole time.
We were really happy that he was there for us all the while.
When we had trouble, I know we'll only have to make a phone call to KC and he'll be there!
I also appreciate Fadhli's quick mind-solving ability. No doubt, the leader of the pack.
He knew what to do and how to calm us down.
I appreciate everyone who were around in the midst of our adventure.
I wouldn't have gone for the swim if it weren't for them.
I'm always the scared one, following the rules.
The rule for the pool said 7am-7pm.
If it weren't for them, I would head back to the room to wait till 7am to use the pool.
I am also thankful for the breakfast Fadhli has bought for us.
The nasi katok is really tasty!!
I am thankful to Suresh for offering his house for our breakfast & napping session.
Everything ended well and this is it.
I don't think we'll get to see everyone for a long time-except when results are published.
I miss being in school with all of them.
I miss seeing everyone's faces.
7 years, and I see them every school day.
I miss going to class...I miss break time with them...
I'm thankful that now, I can look back and say, the 7 yrs in MS were the best study years of my life.
I made true friends who will stick by me through thick and thin.
I hope we'll all be friends for life
No comments:
Post a Comment