Just now while I was watching tv, there was this scene of a woman giving her best friend a hug.
Then I suddenly thought of us.
We give each other hugs quite often, something which the boys don't understand.
They think "these girls are behaving as if they're never gonna see each other anymore"
Did they ever wonder that girls and boys are different?
As the popular saying goes, "Men are fr Mars, Women are fr Venus"
Hugging is a way we show affection.
Women like to show affection. To us, it is the most natural thing to do.
When our friend is down, we lend her a shoulder to cry on and we sometimes even cry with her.
When our friend is in trouble, we put ourselves in her shoes and get very involved in her problems.
That's how we work.
As for guys, everything somehow becomes so technical.
They don't hug their friends 'just because they feel like it.
When their male friends are in trouble, they think "Ah, they can solve it by themselves. Just act normal."
I respect that, coz I know that's how it works with them.
That's why we reinforce each other, don't you think?
Our differences make this world a more colourful place. With different perception- we get to learn and gain a deeper understanding.
I know that guys have feelings. When it's man-to-man, it's 'monkey business' and 'hey, I am tougher than u'
But they need comfort and care as well.
I know when they're down, they want a listening ear. After all, they're human-not god.
Apala, what's up with me having so much thoughts on life, love, men and women tonight?
Just a 1hr 30mins show can trigger so much!
I really am a thinker.
There're actually much more stuff in my head but if I have to type them all out, it's gonna take till tomorrow morning.
I feel so much better releasing my thoughts here.
Writing a blog is just so different from a personal book diary.
When I pen a book diary, only I get to read it. It feels as if my problems are still unsolved.
Not that I like to exhibit my thoughts.
Just that posting it online somehow gets rid of the cooped up feeling.
See, told you my mind is a messed up place.
Happy touring!
No comments:
Post a Comment