I only slept at 6am this morning. Finished chatting with Share & Wen at around 3am but I couldn't sleep after that. I ended up surfing forums and read a few blogs online.
I regretted for doing that- coz I found out something that really bothered me.
I have a habit of reading mommies blogs online.
I just find it amazing to see little children grow. The things they learn and how they begin to express their affection to the people around them.
It gives me hope.
Last night, when I was surfing this forum, I came across a guy I found awfully familiar.
Yes, he is the husband of the lady whose blog I frequent.
I was so shocked to find out that he 'flirts' with women outside, posts his handphone number online and discuss his 'attempts' online.
The only relief I get was to see him put his status as "Married".
What the hell? His wife is pregnant, okay!
I was very affected after I found that out.
I kept trying to find excuses.. like maybe it really isn't him. Perhaps his friend is posing as him online? Perhaps he was just lying in order to get attention from the young people who frequent the forum?
I know this kinda thing is common & there's nothing to be surprised about. But when I see it actually happening before me, I am dumbstruck!
I thought when you marry someone, you stay faithful, physically and mentally.
You've made a commitment.
The moment you say "I do", you have already made a vow to take care of your spouse, commit yourself and not think of another.
Call me naive. But whatever happened to true love?
I know marriage isn't all about 'love'. There comes responsibility, trust, yadda yadda.
Sigh~ *takes a deeeeeep breath*
I am disappointed. I really am.
Why get married if you know you can't stay faithful?
I know we can't control certain things in life. Things happen.
People change.
But I still can't accept it!
Darn fairytales.
I'm digressing here.
Here's an extract of me chatting with a 'robot'.
cndy-says ²²~ says:
what is true love?
SmarterChild says:
True love is something that I can't really explain.
cndy-says ²²~ says:
do you believe in true love?
SmarterChild says:
No, I wouldn't say I believe in true love.
cndy-says ²²~ says:
Why don't you believe in true love?
SmarterChild says:
Who knows, know what I mean? lol.
cndy-says ²²~ says:
You're supposed to know everything you're a robot!
SmarterChild says:
Yes, I'm a robot. And proud of it.
cndy-says ²²~ says:
Yeah, whatever
SmarterChild says:
Yeah, whatever.
So much for artificial intelligence!
No comments:
Post a Comment