Today, Teacher Lisa told us to take a backseat.
We're gonna let Teacher Inday conduct the class herself.
It's pretty relaxing.
We sat at the end table and observed them.
Chloe's a good girl today. She only cried for a little while.
Teacher made Chloe sit next to her today.
She's so cute. She knows a lot of words and understands instructions very well.
So proud of her!
When Teacher asked her to read, she spelled the words first, like "b-a-l-l...BALL"
So smart!
Irdina fell down at the playground today. She's so rough!
She fell down the slide. Ugh, nasty fall.
Luckily there was a carpet to cushion her fall.
If not, I can't imagine what would happen to her head.
I thought she would learn a lesson but she carried on playing rough after a little crying session.
The kids were generally well-behaved today.
As I was quite free, I snapped a few pics of them in class when they were studying.
I had to humour Azim and Irdina when the rest went to toilet so I took out my phone and told them to pose.
Azim is so cute. He was decent for the first pic and he pestered me for another one.
He wanted to 'act sad' for the 2nd pic.
Hehe, too bad I can't upload pics fr my phone to lappy. -I dunno how-
Irdina made a straight face though.
My parents said she doesn't look naughty.
Hah!! Looks deceive!
Near noon, I went to the nursery class to play with the kids.
Wen was with Leilani.
Leilani came tickling my neck and we played *tickle tickle* for a while.
She's so cute!!
She had sweets and we carried her around and swang her around.
She kept saying "again again.I want more"
I took a pic of her and Wen.
Leilani is just soo adorable. She even has a piglet pencil case!
When her mommy came and brought her home, Teacher Azdlina told us she pointed to the classroom and said she wanted to play with us.
I am really enjoying the times spent with the kids.
Even though they can be naughty at times, but kids will be kids.
I don't manja them when they fight for toys.
I give them verbal warning for the 1st time, a harsher tone the second time and by the third time, I'll be slamming the table and snatching their toys away to keep.
It usually works.
When I asked "Ok, mau share sekarang?? Kalau inda, nada toys. Teacher simpan"
I'll wait for both to nod before giving them back the toys.
I'm really gonna miss them when we have to go..=(
No comments:
Post a Comment