As usual, my aunties came visiting us first as my dad is the eldest bro.
*Ching ching bling bling* ang pau, hehe..~
After that, we went to my grandma's place.
Had the traditional yummy noodles and there's this vege named "Fa Cai" which literally means "hair vegetable" coz it's thin and black~ looks like hair.. i like this one.
Before I left home this morning, I watched this show on Astro that tells ppl their lucky items for respective animal signs.
She said that Tigers should eat more stuff which are green and black in colour, i.e green vege, or seaweed~ it'll bring luck! hehe
Let's see whether I'll be more lucky tomorrow or not..
Anyway, at my grandma's place, I saw my lil niece.
She's so cute. She loves the colour pink and all her dresses are pink in colour.
She says blue is for boys, and pink is for her.
Other ppl cannot like pink. According to her, we should like "green, purple, white.." Anything but pink.
When she saw that my cousin has a pink dress, she took it and wore it.
Then she said "Put in mummy's back. Bring home! I want to borrow"
"YOU CANNOT LIKE PINK! PINK IS ONLY FOR ME"
Hehe, kids are so cute!
We left my grandma's place around 10-ish to visit my aunties.
Stayed there for a while before going to my cousin's place.
I'm sure to gain weight coz I'm always eating.
After my cousin's place, we had to send my bro back to my grandma's place.
He prefers staying there than going visiting with us, which is fine to my dad.
Then, we went to Share's place!
Had lots of fun playing cards and talking~
I'm really gonna miss them..
Fad's leaving so soon~ sigh
I dunno what to say. More than words.
After that, it's back to my grandma's place for dinner and cards session.
Hehe, Wen dropped by at my place for a while with her family.
Reached around 9 and left home at 10plus.
Our parents were chatting downstairs and we came up to chat..
Yak, yak, yak and now i'm blogging about it.
Haha..
I received a number of "congratulations" today and "what are you doing next?" questions~
The best answer is "I dunno" so they won't keep asking =p
No comments:
Post a Comment