Today's the day I officially start work.
I woke up feeling fresh and ready. Reached Stella at around 6.50am.
We were assigned to different groups- Wen in the nursery class, Az & I in K1, Share's also in K1 but a different class.
Ohh boy! I am so tired now.
Kids started coming in at around 7 plus, followed by anxious parents.
My first girl is Emma! She arrived the earliest and I started playing with her.
I didn't know 'baby' language and she was super quiet.
I just kept taking toys out for her.
Dina arrived a little later. Emma and Dina clicked right away! They shared their toys and played together. I was so glad!
After a while, Chloe arrived. She was very cool, she didn't cry. When her mom told her 'bye', she just waved and started playing on her own. Hehe, her mom still stood there to observe her, not wanting to leave. I guess parents will be parents- constantly worrying abt the well-being of their darlings.
The whole morning is "Play time". They played at the playground for a little while and went back to the class for some more toys. When it was break time, they took out their food and ate. We were so busy looking after them that we didn't have time to eat.
There was a clingy girl in the group. I guess she kept following me coz we both speak Mandarin.
I hope the 10 little angels in my class would not cry or throw tantrums tomorrow.
Chloe- a very cute and chubby little girl. She is careful. She doesn't dare to climb up the slide and insisted I carry her. She would help me hold Emma when she slides down. Very obedient girl.
Emma- cute! she's a little shy in front of strangers but she'll warm up pretty fast. She loves the slide and she's best friends with Dina. She likes Twisties and dollhouses.
Dina- nice eyelashes. She understands English well. She's not clingy. Independant and she makes friends easily.
Irdina- I didn't talk to her much. She's mostly with Az.
Nisa- She wouldn't join the other kids during break time but she would mingle during play time.
Zee Tze- She kept crying at first. She's very smart but she doesn't really like to mix with other kids. She's the only one in the class who didn't go to the toilet coz she thought she would be asked to 'write'. She's always around me.
Izzan- She's very clingy to her mom. She kept crying at first but settled down after a while. She's very cheerful esp around her peers. But once everyone left, she went straight to her mummy, leaving her toys behind.
Azim- He's hyper! He's talkative and is able to express himself well. He listens to instruction when being told 'sternly'.
Aarif- The quietest boy in class. V.good looking. He would do his own stuff but would still play with Azim and Nabeel.
Nabeel- The boy who likes to stand. He's responsive and he understands English well.
Phewww~ this is what I observed today. Let's hope tomorrow will not be so tiring! I am looking forward to see them grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment