Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Graduation Day Rehearsal

We had Graduation Day rehearsal this afternoon.
We were told our sitting arrangements (according to class and name list) and how to line up for certificate presentation.

Uh oh, I forgot to ask for the time we have to be in school on Saturday.
I hope it's around 1 coz I gotta work till noon.
I don't wanna apply leave coz the nursery would be short-handed if all the 4 of us do so.

I am looking forward to Graduation Day BUT I still dislike the outfit.
The colour really, really doesn't suit me.
Oh well~ what can I do?
*Stop complaining Cy! Accept it!!!*

Besides that, I am getting ready tissue paper for a crying session during the slideshow.
7 years in MS!
Sigh~ Time FLIES!

On a happier note, we are going to help decorate the hall for Graduation Day.
We're gonna help out on Thursday afternoon (after work) and Friday.
Tomorrow, we're going to Wen's place to design the poster for Graduation Night (known as the Diamond Affair) Glamourous Theme.

I can't believe it's gonna be my first time in Empire on Grad Night.
Who would believe a Bruneian has never been to the most glam 6 star hotel in Brunei?
I've only passed by the actual building once when I went to pick my cousin up!
Hehe, I am excited that my first time in Empire will leave me fond memories of the graduation night.

The girls & I are gonna get ready together in the room.
We'll get our hair and make-up done in Gdg first, then head off to Empire to change into our gown.
This should be fun!~!~!

No comments:

Post a Comment