Wednesday, January 04, 2006

squash day!

Today, I woke up feeling happy!
Had enough sleep and was really looking forward to play Squash with the gang.
I was telling Kc that I don't wanna be punctual anymore coz everybody else was late! *tsk tsk*

Haven't been playing squash during the holidays at all. So we were all looking forward to our 'squash date' especially since Az has bought a new racket from KL.
As usual, we played 3 quarter court and Sek Hao suggested "Race to 20"!
Hah.. my luck was really bad!!
After playing for a while, the rest has already gotten at least a few points and I was still stuck at "0"! malu lah

Since there were 6 of us, we decided that the 3 losers would have to belanja the 3 winners.
Guess who was one of the losers?

After the first session ended, we decided to start another one! *hehe* But this time, we didn't finish the game! We went to Manjaro to hang out instead.
I was looking for stuff to eat so I shared a plate of rice with Wen.
Ahh, have to control!
I'm worried I wouldn't fit into my graduation gown.
I've spent so much money on the graduation night. Hope it's worth all the time & effort.

I was just telling Share & Wen that it would be nicer if we get to graduate in MS Rimba's Hall.
7 years in MS! When I first got in, I had so much negative thoughts about that place. But now, 7 years later, I'm leaving with fond memories..

Gonna miss everyone so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment