Monday, January 16, 2006

new batch

A new batch of students arrived today.
6 newcomers in my class.
Now I'm sick. I think I caught virus or bacteria or whatever nasty things from the kids.
My throat feels super dry- as dry as the sand in Sahara Desert and I keep sneezing.
AHH..
I've been stuffing myself with Ricola Peach Mint to soothe my throat.
Once my sore throat gets healed, I'll end up with a diarrhoea coz it says "Mild laxative effect if consumed in large quantities.
Uh Oh, do I see a 'Catch 22' here?

Back to this morning.
I woke up feeling super duper tired coz I only fell asleep at 1+am.
4 hours plus of sleep is not good enough for Cindy.
The kids were extremely 'sensitive' today.

Emma was first to arrive. She cried when her mom left and I had to bring her for a walk.
She calmed down soon afterwards.
All the oldbirds came except for Wardina. She's ill.
Chloe was extremely clingy to her mom today.
Her mom ended up spending the entire morning in class with us.

We now have twins in the class! I forgot their names but they're cute.
They don't snatch others' toys and they share.
We also have a BIG BULLY in class now and it's not Irdina.
It's JOS- (something something) Ahhhhh, I can't stand him.
Always snatching others' toys and hitting them.
There's another crybaby who is heavy for his age.
Az's back hurt fr carrying him.
And not to forget, a small-sized crybaby with a size XL lungs and pacific ocean capacity tear ducts. He cried for the whole morning..
Last but not least, a chinese girl, Denise, who is extremely fond of Kung-fu, extremely stubborn and extremely strong for her size.
She can only speak Mandarin so I had to be around her all the time.
I couldn't stand her at first.
But I told myself not to bear a grudge on little kids.
I lectured her and ended up bribing her with Winnie The Pooh Stickers tomorrow if she would behave today.
*Bye bye Winnie the Pooh Stickers*

SO I'm extremely Exhausted today.
Not enough sleep + Naughty kids = Cranky Cindy
Get away from me~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment