Thursday, January 12, 2006

tiring

Teacher Lisa warned us about today.
She expected the children to make a big fuss today as yesterday was a public holiday.
And indeed! Today's even tougher than Monday.

Irdina is very rough. She pushes her way through and disturbs her classmate.
She made Wardina and Emma cry.
When teacher scolded her, she cried.
TOUGH!

Chloe wasn't feeling well today.
She cried on and off the whole morning.
Her mom told me that she had tummy ache last night but she still wanted to come to school this morning.
Poor darling.
She only calmed down when it was break time and when teacher Inday read out stories.
She didn't even join in during the singing session.
I ended up bringing her to the playground and carrying her around school.
She was a little feverish by 10plus so I tried to keep her cool.

Even Nabeel cried today.
He's usually very cool.
However, after a while of playing, he forgot about crying and started enjoying himself.
I noticed he didn't eat much during break time.

Azim behaved quite well today. He didn't run around as much and he listened to me.
He even offered Lego to Chloe when she wanted some.
He's a good boy!

I really am enjoying myself in Stella.
Hanging out with kids is much easier than adults.
They are so innocent. They don't manipulate and they're straightforward.
I like being around them.
Hopefully Saturday will be an 'average' day..

No comments:

Post a Comment