I just came back from Share's place!
We arranged to go to JP last night.
I picked Val up at around 5.40pm & we went to Share's place together.
I thought I'd be the last to arrive but we were the first!
Wen came soon after that. Sek Hao & Chee Hau also arrived.
We hung out in Share's room while waiting for Nick to come.
We planned to leave home at 6.30pm but there wasn't any sign of Nick yet so we waited and waited till around 7pm =p
Val, Share n Chee Hau followed Nick in his Beetle while
Wen drove me, sek hao and su using sek hao's vios.
We went to pick Az up on the way.
JP was quiet. We paid $5 each and we get the unlimited rides receipt.
Not that there were many rides opened.
Our fav. bumper car was closed for maintenance =(
We went to the Merry Go Round first!! hehe, kiddish but we thought it would be fun.
We all wanted the horses which would go up and down.
Took some pics but I haven't gotten them.
After Merry Go Round, we had to walk one big round to Condor, I think.
The flying dinasour.
I was quite scared coz I didn't know it would go that high and we can control the direction using the remote gear in front of us.
After that, we had to walk all the way to the Log Ride!!
Us girls all sat in one log.
Share in front, Wen, Me, Val and Az.
I had to hug Wen all the way coz I was scared.
Nick, SU and Chee Hau were in a separate log in front of us and Wei & Sek Hao were the firsts.
The reverse part was scary. I felt like I couldn't scream- which scared me!
The second part was fun!
When we were on our way to the third fall, we passed through a cave where we saw bats.
Share said there were swallows but I swear I saw bats hanging upside down.
I closed my eyes at the last part and it made everything less scary.
We shouted almost all the way =p
We went onto the log ride for a second time and it wasn't so scary anymore.
I still hugged Wen and closed my eyes all the way though *blush*
I wanted to go for a third round but Wen said it was enough.
I can't really remember the sequence but I think we went for the GO KART after that.
There were only 3 karts available so Su, Val & I went first.
Chee Hau came as Val's passenger.
I was the slowest coz I kept braking, especially during cornering. I was scared!!
Wen, Share & Az went for the second round.
For the last round, Suresh, Chee Hau and Val drove and I was Val's passenger.
She didn't brake at all.
Me, being the timid one shouted everytime we cornered.
I was like, "VAL!! You don't brake??? You don't brake??"
Sek Hao and Nick were having a good time laughing at me!
Called me a coward.. but I admit it.. I'm timid!!
Our hair smell of the stupid helmet. Icky~ but it wasn't too bad. The smell went off after we shampoo our hair back at Share's place.
We were all hungry but they didn't wanna eat in JP so we tried to tahan.
We only bought drinks to fill our tummy.
After that, we went to play in the playground.
We played the swings, monkey bars, the hand sliding thing, see saw and chain bridge.
The 4 person see-saw was fun!
Share & Wen on one side and me & Wei on the other side.
I wanna post pics!
We eventually left JP at near 11.
Wei & Wen went to Mamih to buy food for us.
We played Game of Life when we reached Share's place.
I totally cannot remember who won which round.
Sek Hao sent Val and Su back home at around 12 plus?
hmn..poor memory!
But Sek Hao eventually came back.
Chee Hau left at 1am coz he has to work today.
The rest of us continue playing while the girls took turn showering.
We all smell nice when Sek Hao came back.
Az sent Sek Hao back home in his car while I drove Nick's Beetle with him and Share inside.
Wei & Wen waited for us back home coz Wen was sleepy.
In fact, she was sleeping almost half the time we were playing.
Wei had to play for her!
When we came back, we all went up to Share's room to hang out.
Nick showed us his magic tricks!
At arounf 4.45am, Fadhli called coz I msgd him to let him know we were at Share's place.
Took turn talking to everyone.
I fell asleep naer 6am.. but Nick and Wei were still awake.
I didn't even know anything when Az and Nick left.
I was too deep asleep.
I only woke up at 12.46pm!! hehe, so specific!
Ms Jess called me to let me know there's a prize presentation for the Econs Essay Competition I joined last year on 22nd March. The result will only be announced by then.
I don't think I'll be going though.
Share's mom bought Chicken Rice for us so Wei, Wen, Share & I had that for lunch.
After lunch, we listened to Jay Chou's song and chit chat.
*hugs* It was pretty emotional coz Jay's songs were sad and soothing.
Gonna miss them so much!!
Left Share's place at 4pm and I'm gonna start watching OC after I shower again.
Oo, we also have nicknames for everyone already!!
Nick- Nickelodeon
Sek Hao- Sexy Hao..How Sexy! :p
Wei- Lamo Supremo (he didn't really agree coz he thought I was more lame than him..=p)
Chee Hau - (oops, I forgot) I still like to call him Ah Kong though
Suresh- Hot Chocolate
Wen- Boony baby
Share- Foo Foo
Az- A to the Z
Me- Cindy Bear
Val- Polly Pocket
=p Share & Nick also has another child now!!
Lim Foo Cheek =p Fadhli thought of this.
Hehe, Cheeky Lim Foo Cheek!
Had so much fun! Gonna get haircut with Wen & Val tomorrow.
I miss everyone already.
*hugs*
xoxo
cy <3
No comments:
Post a Comment