yesterday, i went to wen's place again at night to finish my ucas application.
i received a call from one of the officers and he told me to apply as soon as possible.
so i spent the whole night rushing through my personal statement and finishing the application form.
this morning, i went to school to see Ck Harisah. I thought she would give me a lecture about not applying earlier but surprisingly, she was in a good mood.
Hakim went as well so we spent around 15 mins chit chatting with her.
We talked abt the mindef and bsp scholarship.
she even complimented our batch being the best and our graduation was being done very nicely.
at 930, share, wen, wei arrived and val, shao and az came a lil later.
most of our ttml are not done yet.
only share, wen got theirs.
after that, we went to staffroom to find Ck Dk Fatimah.
I didn't know how she looked like and I forgot I had her number so I spent an hour plus waiting for her.
we chatted with Ck Norchua, Ms Robina, Ms Ivy & Ms Jessica.
I saw Ck Farid earlier. I really miss going to school.
Everything was so easy back then.
After I see Ck DK Fatimah and everything was done, we went to Express to have our breakfast.
I had the chocalate cream cake.. yummy!!
we sat there till 12.30.. wen had to pick her sis up and val had to pick her mom.
after that, me, sh and wei come to wen's place.
we played game of life =p
"AH HENG" won ^_^ hehe
I chatted with Muneer and hamiz abt the mindef stuff and i still dunno why they called me for the ucas...
sigh.. nahh, not gonna think so much now.
wanna enjoy first.
we're going to the mall later.. hehe
it'll be fun! =D
xoxo,
cy <3
No comments:
Post a Comment