Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm still at Wen's place now!
This whole thing is fun! =>

We're having a laptop party now =p Everyone's playing with laptops so I'm here updating my blog.

Just now, Wei & Chee Hau came the earliest. Can't really remember the sequence but I know Su, Az & Val came the last.
Val hid in Su's car and Su told me to go pick her up. =p
I knew Val was here already. hehe, I know her style already!

Wen's family prepared so much food!
There was chicken curry, macaroni & cheese, fruit salad, satay, rice, eggs and sausages!
Yummy.
Wen's dad prepared the chicken curry himself coz I love that dish.

We spent around an hour and a half having dinner.
There was sparkling juice & fruits and longan & jelly.

Chee Hau said we've been drinking sparkling juice so much!
Almost every dinner outing has sparkling juice.
We drank 8 bottles at my place alone!

After dinner, we played ps!
I played Gran Turismo with Suresh & Val.
Haha, it was unfair coz I picked the fastest car.
The Chevrolet with 434Hp.
hehe =p

We played Game of Life after that.
There were 5 teams altogether.
We chose our partner randomly by 'basam'.
Val & Sek Hao with their team name "Sexy Val"
Wen & Nick - "Boon Lim"
Cy & Wei- "Belly Be"
Share & Su- "Blak Foo"
and lastly,
Az & Chee Hau- "Ass Wiper"

It was a fun game. haha.
In the end, Boon Lim got first. Ass Wiper got 2nd and Belly Be got 3rd!!

We wanted to make the winner and loser do a dare.
At first we asked Nick & Su to kiss each other on the cheeks.
Val suggested hand!
In the end, I asked them to do ballroom dancing to "Beauty and The Beast".
They didn;t =p but imagining them dancing was fun enough! haha

We took pics and looked through pics in the dark.
Val had to go home at midnight so Su & I sent her.
When we came back, Nick & Chee Hau already went home.
They both have to work in the morning.

We took more pics using Az's webcam. It was fun!
haha, I looked nicer using the webcam compared to digi cam.
They said I was vain =p
but hey hey! who doesn't like to take nice pics of themselves?
okiee.. maybe not everyone

Az & Sek Hao just left coz Az has to be home early.
Now, Su, Wei, Wen, Share & I are in the small living room.

hehe, I wanna upload pics!
Will upload in the next post.

xoxo,
cy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment