Yesterday, Wei, Share, Wen, Az & I went to Fun Bread Cafe at around 3.30 in the afternoon.
I've never been there before!
And since most of them have bought new phones,
I spent most of my time exploring their phones and took self-potrait.
Heh heh =p somebody has got to do Fadhli's job!
We couldn't stay long coz Wen wasn't supposed to be out!
It seems to be the 'mobile craze' period and we stopped at almost all the phone shops
on our way!
Share wanted to look for a mobile bag for her new Sony Ericsson walkman phone =p.
We went home at around 5.
At night, I went to Val's place to get some stuff done.
While I was there, Nick msgd and asked if we wanted to go to Share's place!
So Val & I went in one car. When we reached Share's place, Wei, Chee Hau, Suresh and Nick
were already there!
Wen called and we took turn talking to her.
Apparently, Nick didn't msg her about the plan =p
We lazed around Share's living room, taking pictures while watching tv.
I'm really gonna miss Share's & Wen's place.
We mostly hang out at their places and when they go, we'll lose 2 comfortable hang out
sites =( booo..
Now, I'm at Wen's place. She's still out.
Her sisters told me she went to pick her mom up.
I can't connect to the wireless network yet so I'm typing this on notepad.
My dad said the JTB ppl called him this morning and told him that
more than 80 houese in our area were affected.
I think ppl with telephone numbers starting with "2262" are all victims of this 'tragedy'.
The JTB ppl even said they dunno how long this whole thing will take coz
they wanna ask for quotations and subcontract the job of repairing the phone lines!
That's gonna take a long, long time.
Till then, I won't be updating my blog frequently.
And Coffee Bean's gonna get a lot of business from me & my bro.
=( I'll have to start scouting for new novels to read so I won't be bored at home..
xoxo
cy
No comments:
Post a Comment