Yesterday morning, we went over to school to collect our graduation magazine.
It was very well done!
I think the commitee really put in a lot of effort.
After school, we went to Nick's place.
Me, Share, Az, Wei and Wen. Chee Hau joined us a little later.
We hung out in his living room, reading magazines while Wen & Wei watched Derren Brown's magic show.
We left Nick's place at 1pm.
The boys went to gdg while the girls went home.
I went to Share's place at 5 plus. Nick and Chee Hau were already there.
We went to hang out in her room where Chee Hau got himself entertained by wearing a bra.
hehehe, it was a funny sight =p
Wen & Wei came and we were all trying to see if they would notice Chee Hau's sudden 'bust'.
hehe =p they didn't and we couldn't control our laughter.
Ohh, I forgot to mention that I gave Share her farewell gift.
It's a 3 piece towel set with cupcakes, muffin, tea printed on it.
It's so cute and I really like it.
Wen got the bedsheet with 3 girls night out. I knew she would love it.
Az received a box of mini towels with cartoon ducky and a pair of dark red pillowcase.
Az & Sek Hao arrived before 7.30pm and we all went down for dinner.
Share's relatives all turned up.
We had buffet last night.
Throughout dinner, we chit chat, took lots of photos and had lots of fun.
Val came at around 8pm after church.
We also made Nick show us his card tricks.
We gathered downstairs till around 10pm.
Then KC called while we were in Share's room.
Took turn talking to him and I still haven't managed to get his address.
After that, we all went online and signed into Nick's account.
In Share's room, we also took some photos. =>
Bo Jun came online and we chatted in a multi-convo window.
Now Sydney sounds like a dangerous place and I am getting scared.
How I wish to stay alone but there are so many factors stopping me now.
=(
Wen had to reach home by 11.30 so Wei sent her home.
By midnight, we separated the group into 2 cars and sent Az and Val home.
Sek Hao, Share & Wei sent Az home while Nick, Hau & I sent Val.
We went back to Share's place and watched tv.
The boys watched wrestling.. which obviously isn't my cup of tea =p
We got around talking..and I can't recall what we talked about.
Sek Hao left at 4am.
Wei was fast asleep. I guess he was really tired.
I went to sleep at around 5am and I didn't realise when Wei & Nick left.
Woke up at 10 and my mom picked me up at 11.30.
My mom has a class at Kiarong so I sent her there and I went shopping after that.
Hehe, actually before that, I went to Sek Hao's place to get OC and I'm having fun watching it now =p
The farewell party yesterday was fun but time is passing by so fast that it's scary.
before we know it, the girls will be off to kiwiland..
=( i don't ever want that day to come
No comments:
Post a Comment