Monday, March 13, 2006

Wen & Wei came over to my place this morning.
I asked Wei to pick Wen up coz the road to my place isn't very well done yet and she hasn't driven alone so I think it would be better if there was someone beside her.

They reached my place at around 10.30am.
I just finished having my breakfast at that time coz I only woke up at 10am.

We came up to my room and played the board game, "Career".
hehe, this game is fun!
We played twice. I won the first game and Wen won the second game.
This isn't Wei's game...yet =p
I say 'yet' coz Wei seems to be winning in every game we play!

At around 12.30pm, we left my house to pick Yan up.
I didn't drive so I followed their car.
Wen offered to send me back home after squash.

After picking Yan up, we went back to Wen's place for lunch.
I didn't eat much coz I wasn't feeling very well.
After we finish eating, me & Wei went into the living room and started talking.

I told him about my plans in Sydney.
I checked the internet this morning and found out the average cost of living in the city and browsed through some apartments.
It says the average living cost for a student is $320 per week.
Sounds pretty reasonable to me.
That $320 includes food, transportation, rent. It doesn't include books though.

I also found the rental fee for a studio apartment for one person.
I think it's around 100plus per week.
If I go to sydney, I wanna stay alone.. don't think I wanna look for housemates.
I don't want to worry about culture clash or disagreements in life's little things.
Have to talk to my parents about it and see what they say.
I hope they agree though.
I think it's the perfect chance for me to learn to be independant and frankly, the thought of it excites me!

We left for squash at around 1.45pm and reached squash court the earliest.
Wei, Wen & I sat in the car while listening to Jay Chou's newest album.
I love one of his songs, track number 10 "Shan Hu Hai".
Even Suresh thought it was nice.

Sek Hao arrived a while after us. Share came a lil late.
Nick came too but he didn't play. He just sat there and watched us.
Suresh sprained his ankle while playing.

After squash, we wanted to go to Taurean Too in Batu Bersurat.
I followed Share and we arrived first.
The place was small and smoky.
I hate the smell of cigarette smoke.
When the others arrived, I asked if we could change to Teo Poi Hoon.
Wen & Az didn't like the smell of smoke too so they all agreed.

We saw Sek Hao's parents at Teo Poi Hoon.
They were having a snack there.
I felt really hungry coz I didn't have much for lunch.
Ordered rice while the rest had toast.

Sek Hao's dad paid for us. It was very nice of him!

We made plans to go to Share's place tonight.
Wen, Az and Sek Hao can't make it though =(
I'm feeling very tired but I still wanna go.
Will get my driver to send me.
I don't think I'm in the best condition to drive.
Will take a nap first...

No comments:

Post a Comment