this morning, i went to wen's place at 9 plus to pick her up for our haircut appointment at Essensuals!
We reached gdg quite early so there were a lot of parking spaces!
The shops in the mall don't open early so we didn't manage to do much shopping before the haircut.
Our appointment was at 10am but we went in earlier and James & Gilbert were both there already.
James did Wen's hair for her and Gilbert did mine.
The whole process only took around 15 mins!
I had my hair trimmed and fringe cut a lil shorter.. but it's not that obvious.
There wasn't much difference in Wen's hairstyle too.. only it looks more shapey now.
Sek Hao came while I was still getting my haircut. Wei called to say he would be late coz he overslept =p
Sek Hao got his haircut too! hehe
Wen & I went to Diamond & Platinum to check out their earrings and they're all diamonds.
We just wanted to get a pair of white gold ones.. will probably go to Maxx Diamond another day.
Wei arrived and we accompanied Wen to shop around for clothes.
We were a lil hungry after the shopping so we popped over to Mister Pizza.
Wen had to leave at 11.45am. I stayed on to finish the meal.
After that, Sek Hao, Wei & I went window-shopping and we also went to the arcade for the games!
It's not so impressive. Only the 'catch a toy' machine was fun but it relied so much on luck!
We weren't so lucky to get one.
I relaly wanted the Eeyore stuff toy. It's so cute.. but then again, it would just end up in my pile of stuff toys, collecting dust..=(
I felt cramps coming so I decided to go home as soon as possible.
Luckily the pain only came on full blast when I was at home.
Spent the whole afternoon in bed tossing and turning.
I hate this feeling...
Now as I'm typing, I still feel a lil uncomfortable.
Luckily there isn't anything planned for tonight.
I'll take the chance to rest and hopefully, I'll be ok for Share's farewell party tomorrow!
xoxo
cy <3
No comments:
Post a Comment