Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Share, Wen and Az dropped by my place this morning after they went to RIPAS.

When Wen called me, I just woke up. hehe, it was around 11am then =p

We hung out downstairs and in my room. Typical girl talk...
So gonna miss having them around!

They left at around 12.30 and I got ready for my Mindef interview.

I didn't prepare anything! Left home and reached there at around 1.10pm.
Went straight to the scholarship unit and off to the Officer's Mess.

I even got my syndicate mixed up. I thought I would finish early but I'm in the later syndicate which meant I would only finish near 5!
I was so bummed when I found out.
Thought I wouldn't be able to meet the girls at Hua Ho Mall.

I spent my time reading Reader's Digest, Borneo Bulletin and talking to the others who were waiting with me.

They're all very nice people! We had tea and we spent our whole waiting time talking about our school, how nervous ppl are, mindef.. lots of stuff

It was finally my turn at 4.30pm! There were 5 interviewers and they were all very nice.
I was asked general personal questions and it was more like a chat than an interview to me.

15 mins came without me even realising!

After that, I went to meet the girls at Samuel & Kevin @ Manggis Mall.
Share bought some stuff from there.

After that, we went down to the lil cafe area at Hua Ho and ate a bit.
I was hungry coz I didn't have lunch and I didn't eat much at Mindef.

Going to Wen's place tonight. Must spend as much time as possible with them.

Tomorrow, we're going to JP and Share's place!
hehe, isn't life as an unemployed student wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment